Starting a business from the ground up is hard work, we understand that you are going to be extremely busy. Getting an accountant’s advice early on can prove to be vital. Your accountant will help ensure that your business does not waste money as a startup’s budget is always tight from day one. Additionally, in the very early stages accountants can also advise on what would be the most appropriate legal structure for your company.
If you are running an ambitious start-up and want to focus on growing your business we recommend asking an accountant to assist with the following services:
- advising on company formation
- preparing statutory / annual accounts
- preparing and filing quarterly VAT returns
- preparing and filing corporation tax returns
- filing the personal tax returns of the company’s directors
- filing the annual confirmation statement
Request free quotes from our accountants today to see how our accountants can support you at this early stage of your journey.